The success of any dropshipping business depends on the selection of its products. A product can break or make any dropship business. That’s why product research is essential for a dropshipping store.
You need a product that’s popular and has not much competition and yet profitable to succeed in a dropship business. Manually finding a winning product is quite difficult and requires a lot of market research and experience to do it. And still, it cannot guarantee to bring sales to your store.
Fortunately, there are lots of tools are now available to find you the winning product to sell online. Niche Scraper is a reliable tool that you in finding profitable products for your dropshipping store. So in this Niche Scraper review, we will find out what they do offer, how they compare with similar tools and if it is worth your money or not?
- 1 Niche Scraper Review: Overview
- 2 Niche Scraper Review: Features
- 3 Niche Scraper Review: Resources
- 4 Niche Scraper Review: Pricing
- 5 Niche Scraper Review: Customer Support
- 6 Niche Scraper Review: Alternatives
- 7 Niche Scraper Review: FAQs
- 7.1 What is Niche Scraper?
- 7.2 Does the Niche Scraper allow me to find products from AliExpress?
- 7.3 Can I use the Niche Scraper to research products for my Amazon store?
- 7.4 Can I use the Niche Scraper to research products for my eBay store?
- 7.5 Does the Niche Scraper allow me to spy on other Shopify store?
- 7.6 Does the Niche Scraper allow me to copy any products from other Shopify store or AliExpress to my own Shopify store with a click of a button?
- 8 Niche Scraper Review : Conclusion
Niche Scraper Review: Overview
Niche Scraper is a cloud-based product research tool that helps you in finding the winning products to sell on your dropshipping store. It is a research-based tool that you can use to spy on other Shopify store and AliExpress to find the current trending highly profitable products.
It allows you to find products from AliExpress and check the recent orders, total orders, Ali Score, growth percentage and competition for any particular product to help you decide, if the product is a winning product for your store or not.
It also allows you to spy on other Shopify dropshipping store to find their best-selling products, estimated monthly traffic and revenue, and recently added products. You can also copy any products from other Shopify store to your store with a click of a button.
Niche Scraper Review: Features
Niche Scraper helps you find high-quality profitable products based on the data of what’s selling on other Shopify dropshipping stores. So, instead of guessing the perfect product to sell, you can use the data to find your winning product. It also provides tons of search options and filter options to find the product in your niche.
Let’s review all the features of Niche Scraper and find out if its worth the money or not.
AliExpress Product Search
Product Scrapper is the main tool of Niche Scraper, that helps you find your next winning product on AliExpress. It also allows you to check the recent orders, total orders, Ali Score, growth percentage and competition for any particular product.
Niche Scraper also allows you to sort and filter the search results based on various parameters such as Category, Weekly Orders, Price etc. You can also sort the result based on AliScore, Competition, Growth Rate and Recent orders.
Apart from this, Niche scraper also provides you more filter options such as Competition Score, Growth Rate, AliScore and Top Country where the product sell well. It also you to filter products based on parameter Has Video, which shows products only with supplier video and Ships From US, which shows product that have US shipping option.
The following are the options for filtering products:
- Category – It will only show you AliExpress products scraped from that category. This is ideal for running a dropshipping business or conducting niche research.
- Weekly Orders – You can use this filter if you just want products with a certain number of purchases.
- Price – You may select a minimum and maximum price for the products. Perhaps you feel it would be better not to see items priced more than $10?
- Competition Score – it tells how competitive or saturated the product is, lower number means less competition. You can use this filter to find low competition products.
- Growth Rate – It tells how fast a product has grown over the last 7 days. You can use this filter to find recent trending products.
- AliScore – It is Niche Scraper’s algorithms to calculate the potential of a product. The higher score is better.
- Top Country – You can select a country from the list and product will be filtered to those which are selling well to the customers of that country.
Apart from these powerful filters, Niche Scraper also allows you to sort the products based on following options:
- AliScore – It is Niche Scraper’s algorithms to calculate the potential of a product. The higher score is better.
- Competition – A product’s competitiveness is determined by the number of varied purchasers on AliExpress. The greater the number of different buyers on AliExpress, the more competition there will be! As a result, the lower this figure is, the better!
- Growth Rate – The percentage of sales growth in the previous seven days. The higher the score, the better.
- Recent Orders – This indicates how many recent purchases the product has. The more popular the product is, the more recent orders it has.
Shopify Product Search
Just like AliExpress product research you can also research products from the products selling on other successful Shopify stores. To find your next winning products for your store, navigate to Shopify Products tab on the Product Scraper page. It will list the best-selling products from other successful Shopify dropshipping stores.
You can check the recent orders, total orders, price, Ali Score, growth percentage and competition for any particular product. It also displays the top country where the product has great sales volume.
It also allows you to sort and filter the search results based on various parameters such as Category, Business Type, Max Product Price, Product Added etc. You can also sort the result based on Relevance and Store Popularity.
The best part of Shopify product search is that you can filter it by Business Type to Verified Dropshipping to get the products only from Shopify stores selling verified dropshipping products from AliExpress.
Following are the options for filtering products:
- Relevance or Store Popularity – You can sort the products by relevance or store popularity. If you pick Store Popularity as a filter, the most popular Shopify store will appear first.
- Category – You may filter the products by category and only items inside that category will appear.
- Business Type – You can use this filter to search verified dropshipping stores, that way you will only see products from Shopify dropshipping stores.
- Max product price – Only products that are less than or equal to your maximum product price will be shown if you use this filter!
- Product Added – This way, you’ll only see products that have been added recently. If you just want to see recent products, for example, choose “Less Than 1 Week Ago.”
Clicking the product image will take you to the product page of the Shopify dropshipping store and you can search for the same product on AliExpress by clicking the AliExpress icon on the product image.
If you like any products, you can even copy all the details to your store by clicking Copy Product, that display when you hover on the product image. A modal window will open to connect your Shopify store so that you can copy the product in your Shopify store.
After you enter your store name, it will take you to your Shopify dashboard to install the Niche Scraper app, install the app to connect your store to Niche Scraper. Once the product is imported to your store, it will display a success message along with the link of the product in your store.
Remember that, you still need an app like Oberlo to match the supplier for this product for the fulfillment of orders. We will discuss more on this later.
Hand Picked Products
Hand-picked products are the winning products selected by the Niche Scraper team from top-selling shops on Shopify. Every day new products are added to this section and each product provides a lot of information such as product details, selling price, cost price, profit margin, FB ads, targeting etc.
You can search the product result by entering a search term in the search text board. You can filter the products by selecting a category and sort it by Newest, Oldest and Engagement core. When clicking on the products, it displays the more information about the selected products.
It provides you various product details such as product information, selling price, cost price, profit margin etc. It also provides various links like AliExpress supplier, Amazon product link, Facebook ad, Store selling this product. Video URL.
It also provides various product engagement details such as number of links, comments and engagement score. It also shows a graph of the orders for the last fifteen days. Furthermore, it also displays you the example ad copy and data for the Facebook ad.
It also provides information for example ad targeting with many details such as Country, Gender, Age Range, Audience Size, Interest which you can utilize to create your Facebook ad targeting to get sales.
Niche Scraper store analysis store allows you to spy on the best-selling products of other successful Shopify stores to find the winning products for your store. They provide you thousands of Shopify stores to spy on their best-selling items, Alexa rank, traffic, and more.
You can visit the Shopify store by clicking on its link and check it in a new page. For every search list their Alexa Rank, and top four most popular products are displayed along with their image and its price.
You can even filter the search results by Business Type for All Stores or Verified Dropshipping. Verified Dropshipping option will only show all the Shopify stores selling dropshipping products. You can also sort the results by Relevance and Store Popularity. You can also enter any store URL or name to search for a specific Shopify store.
To check the Traffic and Revenue for any store, you can click on the link Traffic and Revenue, and it will open a page with the Store analysis providing you various details such as Estimated Monthly Traffic, Average Product Price, Estimated Monthly orders and Estimated Monthly Revenue for the store.
You can also check the Recently Added Products and Best Selling Products for the Shopify dropshipping store. You can also copy any product to your Shopify store by clicking Copy Product, that display when you hover on the product image.
Facebook Video Ad Generator
Niche Scraper not only helps you in finding the winning products for your store but also helps you in marketing the products by creating Facebook video ads. Niche Scraper provides a Facebook video ad generator tool using which you can create videos for your product by importing the images from any product URL or by uploading the images from your computer within a few seconds.
Just upload or import the images from any Shopify store URL, set text options, select the royalty-free music tracks, click on the Generate Video button, and your video will be ready in a few seconds. There are many non-copyrighted music tracks to choose from, and it also allows you to add your brand name and message at the end of the video.
Its effortless to create Facebook video ads using Niche Scraper Facebook video ad generator tool and has got lots of options to create video ad for your dropshipping store. But the video as generator tool has very basic features and you might feel its too limited, if you are more experienced in making videos.
Niche Scraper Review: Resources
Niche Scraper dashboard provides you the access to how-tos videos and advanced dropshipping tutorials in the section Getting Started. It has videos for how to effectively use Niche Scraper to find the winning products for your store as well as advanced Facebook ads tutorials also.
They also have a YouTube profile where new videos are uploaded regularly, you can follow it to get updated of new features added in Niche Scraper. They also have an active Facebook group that you can join to get the latest tips on product research and marketing.
Niche Scraper Review: Pricing
Pricing is an important factor for choosing any product research tool, especially for novice dropshippers. Niche Scraper offers a very straightforward pricing model. They offer two pricing plans – Free and Pro.
- Free Plan – Niche Scraper free plan offers limited access to all products and tools with a 3-day delay on new winning products. You get limited access to Facebook video ad generator and limited access to their exclusive dropshipping guides. You cannot block others from spying on your Shopify store.
- Pro Plan – Unlimited access to all their product and tools with no delay. You get unlimited access to Facebook video ad generator and access to all their exclusive dropshipping guides. Access to advanced reports such as Facebook ad reports, Targeting suggestions, AliExpress reports etc.
Niche Scraper also offers annual Pro membership with a discount of up to 60% off, which costs at $199 / year.
Niche Scraper Review: Customer Support
Niche Scraper doesn’t offer any live chat or phone support to their customers. The only way to get support is on their contact page or their Facebook group. To contact them for any support, you can head over to their contact page and fill out the contact form with your requests, and they will get back to you within a few hours.
Niche Scraper Review: Alternatives
Niche Scraper is a fantastic tool to find winning products for your dropshipping store, but there are some other tools also that are as good. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Ecomhunt – It is one of the most popular product research tools in the market. It provides the best collection of new dropshipping items and are updated every day. Just like Sell The Trend, each product comes with many details such as description, recommended selling price, saturation degree, Facebook ads, and Instagram influencers.
- Sell The Trend– Sell The Trend is a popular and relatively new product research tool that has recently lunched in the market. It helps you find the hot products to sell online driven by the data. You can also import the products directly to your Shopify or WooCommerce store and also lets you fulfill orders with one click from AliExpress. Sell The Trend offers a very straightforward pricing model. The price of the platform is $39.97 / month when paid monthly and $32.97 / month when paid annually.
- Sale Source – This tool helps you to research unsaturated products, find top dropshipping suppliers, and discover competitor’s ads. A unique feature it offers is that it allows you to find apps a Shopify store uses, their best products, recently added products, and estimated sales. They also offer a Chrome extension to quickly analyze various products from AliExpress.
Niche Scraper Review: FAQs
What is Niche Scraper?
Does the Niche Scraper allow me to find products from AliExpress?
Yes, the Niche Scraper allows you to find products from AliExpress as well as check the recent orders, total orders, Ali Score, growth percentage and competition for any particular product.
Can I use the Niche Scraper to research products for my Amazon store?
No, the Niche Scraper is designed specifically for Shopify stores and is incompatible with Amazon stores.
Can I use the Niche Scraper to research products for my eBay store?
No, the Niche Scraper is designed specifically for Shopify stores and is incompatible with eBay stores.
Does the Niche Scraper allow me to spy on other Shopify store?
Yes, you can use the Niche Scraper to spy on other Shopify store and find their best-selling products, estimated monthly traffic and revenue, and recently added products.
Niche Scraper Review : Conclusion
Overall, the Niche Scraper is a great tool for finding profitable products to sell on your Shopify store. It offers tons of search options and filters to help you find the perfect product that will give your store a boost.
The Niche Scraper is not limited to AliExpress, so it allows you to research products from other stores as well. It’s an affordable tool with great features, so if you are having problems finding profitable products for your Shopify store, then give it a try.